Hello all,
We haven't hit winter yet, but already I've been infected with some kind of sickness. Our audit room is disgustingly filthy- full of coughing, sneezing and the smell of last night's dinner. And I have fallen. One of the last to fall- and on the second last day of this job.
Ahhh. Such is life.
Today I've been drifting in and out of sleep trying to get better. My voice is still croaky and M won't let me have any chicken soup- because apparently, it would make me feel worse.
So I am stuck here browsing through fb photos, feeling super jealous of friends who are in their last week of holidays. Siiiiggghhhh.
I shall go back to bed and have some happy dreams!
Nearly Friday!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
bludgeeee
hollered by mishmashmosh at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 screams of joy:
Get well soon =(
Darn, get well soon.
But man, everyone's getting sick now! So many people were sick today at O-Week. :(
aww, get better. i'm just starting to recover from sickness last week ><;
Post a Comment