It's that time of the month again.. when my bank account is replenished with much needed funds to:
- Pay off my credit card bill (I really, REALLY don't like taking money out of my Netbank Saver. lol)
- Try, taste and see new things- I want to go to the chocolate room 8) Will hopefully get a chance on Friday night!!
Anyway, came home and parents were like O_O WHAT THE HELL, because I was lugging 2 bags of groceries. Nothing was healthy, but I mean seriously, I need the sugar. I was feeling vain last week and told myself to lay off the coffee and tea because it stains teeth, but today I got right back into it. I slept in 1 hour this morning, and still managed to get to work on time. I dawdle too much in the morning. But I can't help it :|
Impulse bought more earrings at the station. Man. Getting my ears pierced was a BAD BAD BAD idea. Dumdidum. Increased spending over the Christmas & new years break at Myer resulted in nice gift card. I know I will not be getting anything for the value of exactly $20. It will always go over. Gift cards are a trigger for spending.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
True story: a magician added me as a friend on FB. The friendship is still pending. I think he's freaking cool, but I think it's not very cybersafe. :( Not everyone can say they're friends with a magic man. !! DILEMMA.
Hope you're all having a fine time~
2 screams of joy:
Add him as a friend. If he does any funny business, call up some friends from Long Bay and have him magically disappear.
You can create a friend group with him in it and block him from seeing your photos or whatever.
Post a Comment