Saturday, July 7, 2012

a life like congee...

... plain flavoured and boring.

Quick update - apologies of the lack of posts.  I've been oppressing the compulsive blogger inside myself because I've been sick and my mind has gone a bit wonky and I don't want to post up anything without thinking properly.

Just wanted to say HI and to post up these photos before I forget :)  They're from Wednesday when I went to Cockatoo Island for some Biennale goodness!

Towards the right, there's a gap between the pylon and the bridge?! I never noticed that!!

Cockatoo Island

Right next to the private residence area on Cockatoo Island
 Went back on the mainland to eat at Harry's cafe de Wheels (which has no wheels btw). We were planning on chasing after the Eat Art Truck at Barangaroo, but we were too tardy and didn't make it in time.
L: Tiger pie - Beef pie with mash, mashed peas and gravy, Hot dog de wheels - Hot Dog with peas, chilli con carne, onions and cheese sauce

I'll post up a proper post about my trip to see the Biennale artworks; some were really good.  I'm hitting up the MCA, art gallery and pier 2/3 today to see the rest of the artworks.  If you guys haven't already, GO SEE IT. The free ferry to Cockatoo Island is funnnnn!

Stay warm & happy weekend!! :):)

1 screams of joy:

diti said...

But I love congee!

Cool pics :D And pier 2/3 is out of the way but TOTALLY WORTH IT :D

 
design by suckmylolly.com