Sunday, July 1, 2012

OZBARGAIN: omg kitchenaid for less than $400?!?!!

To the feminists of the past,

I would like to thank you for all your efforts in bringing equality between the sexes, and I am really sorry to say, that even after all your hardwork, I can't help but be excited about the kitchenaid selling for CHEAP on ozbargain.


However, even though this is such a bargain, $345 is still $345 too much I'd like to spend on a freaking mixer (esp since all the other parts cost $$$ - like the ice cream maker attachment ~$200!!).

Stinginess is not what's holding me back actually. It's the fact that we honestly have no more room left in the kitchen/pantry to hold this baby and I am not willing to let the juice fountain or the bread machine sit on the patio.

Digressing, FREE PARKING IN JULY @ DOMAIN CARPARK IF YOU BOOK EARLY. I've booked in anticipation of my all-you-can-eat-ribs feast next Saturday. Woopee.

(PS. flights to melb = $10 - tiger airways)

2 screams of joy:

Joseph said...

Once you OzBargain, you can't stop.

Just wait till you start stalking the New Deals page...

mishmashmosh said...

OH MAN.

I LOVE THIS.

Too bad work starts too soon :( I would have loved to be in Melb for a couple of days.

 
design by suckmylolly.com