Saturday, October 6, 2012

Doofus, I am

Yeah I went to N2 last night. No they don't have the moon cake flavour anymore. :(

I think I am still feeling the after effects of soju and makkoli, I was a bit hung over in class today, but that didn't ruin my day.

I also wore my shirt INSIDE OUT for the whole day. Only realised when I got home this arvo to look in the mirror and saw the tag stick out at the back. Oh so tacky. But so hilarious. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING TO ME!

My CCE class is nice and small. Everyone is around my age except for T, who sat next to me. Apparently he's a professor in the media faculty :O kinda cool, but he really needs to revise his mandarin.

I've forgotten how fun extra curricular stuff is :D

Hope you're all having a nice weekend (despite the shoddy weather).

2 screams of joy:

bleb said...

teehee tag, and hahaha he really needs to revise his mandarin i guess that's why he was there! so excited for you re chinese :)

mishmashmosh said...

haha, no, he needed to revise the last module's stuff.

D:

 
design by suckmylolly.com