I met a me-person recently.
She was exactly like me and it was quite a shock to me when we met.
I don't like her.
Because the similarities are too creepy.
And I'm sure she doesn't like me for exactly the same reasons.
This world is really weird sometimes. I always thought I'd be super good friends with someone exactly like me.
On a lighter note, I've listened to the 50 + albums my workfriend passed on to me. I remember complimenting the music playing in his car, and the next day, he handed me a USB with all this music. I didn't touch anything but the Triple M ones until Thursday (ha yeah, I'm so grateful eh). So in addition to my last post, I would also like to say I like Arcade Fire, Sarah Blasko and The Black Keys (no wonder there's been so much hype! Their Attack and Release album has so much style - So he won't break and Oceans and Streams are my faves atm). Sarah Blasko reminds me of Priscilla Ahn X Ingrid Michaelson X Regina Spektor (love all three). I never talk about music, so it might be another year or so before I talk about this. Any music recs are welcome - I listen to practically EVERYTHING except metal.
Monday already. Happy week y'all :) Go ahead and make merry while the sun shines !
Monday, October 22, 2012
Uncanny
hollered by mishmashmosh at 2:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 screams of joy:
"She was exactly like me..
I don't like her."
HAHAHA :p
The gateway into Radiohead:
Radiohead - OK Computer
D: jess, it sucks to have a clone! SUCKS SO MUCH.
and thanks jos, i'll give it a go :D
Post a Comment