To my friends who frequent this blog,
I don't know how you do it. I spent about half an hour going through my older posts and was incredibly disgusted by grammatical errors, typos and random bursts of... random stuff.
I rarely ever have anything profound/meaningful to say, but I still get hits? :O (speaking of hits, hi to my growing community of American and HK readers :)
You must really love me to put up with all that shizzle.
Anyway, today was D's 21st birthday bash. Like always, it's so nice to see old friends, but today I was just so out of it. All I could think about was gender inequality and how the environment and businesses have been impacted by the this issue. #goingnuts.
I always write really generic messages in birthday cards. I don't know why, but I always get a bad case of the writer's block when it's my turn to leave a nice message.
I remember 11 years ago, boys were our worst enemies (but secretly, we all liked them, or I did at least) ((I don't know why but it always feels ok to reveal secrets that are OLD)). We hated on them openly and said really rude things to each other ALL the time. And for no good reason too. Thank god we all grew up and out of that phase.
Holy crap. 10 years flew by fast. I still remember him blowing snotballs into his towel! Grossed us all out. Hahaha.
***
Sad it's Monday again, but at least tonight I have Oztag :D Hope the sun comes back out to play again. It's way too chilly for October!
Monday, October 8, 2012
Nothing profound
hollered by mishmashmosh at 4:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 screams of joy:
haha I can barely look at posts I've written a month ago! And I TOTALLY GET that writer's block with cards! It's so bad coz I feel 21sts should be extra special too :(
I love to frequent your blog. It makes me feel more connected in a way.
Also I always get writer's block on cards too and compound it with atrocious handwriting and spacing. Mine is always the least aesthetically appealing, bland message ><'
OK. SO GLAD ITS NOT JUST ME :D:D
tbh, I treat this place like a diary to keep track of stuff that happens in my life.
:) thanks for reading!!
Post a Comment